Radanoviæ Plast forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Radanoviæ Plast forum

Otkup plastike i sekundarnih sirovina

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Za optimalan rad kompa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Broj poruka : 2579
Godina : 36
Datum upisa : 2007-07-24

Za optimalan rad kompa Empty
PostSubject: Za optimalan rad kompa   Za optimalan rad kompa Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:04 pm

The newer PC games are starting to get pretty intense on your computer. Everyone wants to run their games in the best quality possible. This guide contains a few tips and ways to make sure your computer is running the fastest it can be running.

1) You want to clean up your computer by detecting and removing any spyware. I would recommend ad-aware for a free spyware cleaner.

2) Disable windows indexing service. This will make your hard drive run faster at the cost of a little bit slower search when you do a windows search. To do this, open up "My Computer", Right Click on c:, Click properties, Uncheck "Allow Indexing Service to index this disk for fast file searching", click ok.

3) Clean up your registry with a registry cleaner. I would recommend CC Cleaner if you want to use a good, free cleaner.

4) Run the windows disk defragment tool. If you haven't done this in awhile, I would suggest running it a few times.

5) Run a Virus check. A Virus will usually be pretty noticable, but there are virus's that try to run in the backround and stay hidden.
Back to top Go down
http://www.subliminal-clan.dzaba.com
Wolf
Ultra-Mega-Super Èlan
Ultra-Mega-Super Èlan
Wolf

Broj poruka : 835
Godina : 37
Datum upisa : 2007-07-26

Za optimalan rad kompa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Za optimalan rad kompa   Za optimalan rad kompa Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Nice...bas korisno za krseve od kompova ko moj sto je!xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.subliminal-clan.dzaba.com

Za optimalan rad kompa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radanoviæ Plast forum :: Upoznavanje,zabava,razno... :: Counter Strike Svastara-
Jump to: